Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Acupuncture???

Jul 12, 2017 9:56 AM

Has anyone tried acupuncture for their fibro and arthritis?

Jul 13, 2017 3:02 AM

My fiancรฉ doesn't have fibro, but getting him acupuncture has saved my hands from pain after massaging his back! He loves it. (He still gets massages, they're just easier on my hands).

I'm seeing their chiropractor instead because they think it may be better for me. I think it has the potential to help a lot, though. I'd give it a few sessions and see how you feel. The first can be rough as a lot of points open up, but after that it should help.

Jul 13, 2017 7:13 AM

Thank u so much zeb for your reply. I also go to a chiropractor and get massages. It seems to help some. Going to check into the acupuncture. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Jul 14, 2017 4:04 AM

I'd be getting acupuncture in addition to chiropractor if I could afford it! But at least I've got someone to pop everything back in place once a week for now!

Jul 15, 2017 7:15 PM

Chiropractors can be dangerous, especially for fibro so I'd advise against but acupuncture had been the only thing that's ever managed to get my back pain and fibro pain under control!!

Jul 16, 2017 2:58 AM

I heard that before but the doctor I have is very gentle and has given me so much relief. My joints go partially out of place all the time, and he helps keep that in check too.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community