Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Another newbie

Oct 04, 2015 7:06 PM

Glad I found this place. I feel totally isolated and alone with TN and fibro but now I've found this group.

Oct 04, 2015 7:20 PM

Def not alone here. We are here to listen cry, give advise and even laugh. Important to know we are here for you

Oct 04, 2015 7:20 PM

Def not alone here. We are here to listen cry, give advise and even laugh. Important to know we are here for you

Oct 04, 2015 8:57 PM

As the Cheshire cat would say, "we're all mad here." Haha. Welcome to our crazy part of the internet. You are definitely not alone. 😀 out of curiosity, what part of TN are you from? I have family in Knoxville.

Oct 04, 2015 9:12 PM

Allycat, welcome to our family community. I am glad that you found us and decided to introduce yourself. First I want to let you know that you are never alone. There is always someone here to come to your aide when you need it. This is a no judgement zone. No matter your mood, ranting, venting, seeking information or just chatting, you never have to worry and never have to say you're sorry. I have Fibro, DDD, DJD, TMJ, CRPS/RSD, cervical spondalytic myelopathy, scoliosis, sciatica, SI Joint Disfunction with fractures, lordosis, GERD, anxiety, depression, Grave's Disease, many herniated discs, hypothyroid, among several other issues over the last 22 years and 28 surgeries. I know how distressing it can be to be in such pain and then feel like you're alone and have no support. I hope that you find the comradery, support and imformation you seek here with us. I am sending you gentle {{{{Hugs}}}} and pray that you get some much needed relief from your pain. You will be in my prayers. 🌻🙏🏻

Oct 10, 2015 7:57 PM

Welcome Allycat! I'm sorry it's a belated welcome but I'm still catching up on atop the posts while I was at Mayo. I hope you find our community as much a support as I have. So many wonderful and wise people, of all ages. It really helps getting feedback from others. Is the TN for Tennessee out trigeminal neuralgia? I have trigeminal neuralgia, fibro and way too many things to remember, especially with my fibro fog today! Lol. We're all here for each other, just a keystroke away. 🙏🌼

Oct 10, 2015 8:27 PM

Welcome Alley cat there is a lot of caring compassionate people here.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community