I'm 23 years s and have always had some aches and pains. However over my late teen years, and lately, I've had a wide variety of symptoms.
1. Random and widespread pain. Mostly in large muscles and joints such as collarbone, hips, back, shoulders and neck.
2. Some general fatigue but not a huge amount
3. Skin changes. Over the past 4 months my skin has changed drastically. It's much more sensitive with random rashes. I've had to switch all my lotions and body wash to sensitive skin formulas. My face is the worst with constant patches of redness over my nose, cheeks, and chin.
4. Muscle weakness. I just feel generally weaker.
5. Loss of energy. I used to walk around Walmart just fine however lately I feel exhausted after a simple shopping trip. I also used to be a night owl, however now 9pm roles around and I'm ready for bed.
My dr wants to test me for fibromyalgia, lupus, and MS. My mom and cousin have fibromyalgia so I know quite a bit about it and my symptoms just don't quite match up. The dr believes it's most likely a form of lupus.
Does anyone here have Lupus? What where some of your first symptoms?