Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Back pain

Apr 10, 2015 9:50 PM

I'm 13 and my back pain is very serious

Apr 10, 2015 10:22 PM

Back Pain 123 I am so sorry that you are having to go thru this at your age. Have you been diagnosed with anything. I have Syringomyelia, Fibromyalgia,Osteoarthritis, and Syrinx, also have High Blood Pressure,Type 2 Diabetes. I had anteriordiskectomy on 5,6,and7, and may have to have more surgery on my Cervical Spine. The Syrinx starts at CS 7, T 12 and ends at L1. I am in pain 24,7,I take pain medications, and medications for my nerve pain. As well as other medical problems. You will find that this community is like a big family, this is where you can rant and rave about things and no one will judge you, some may have simular problems or totally different problems,they are very caring people, and are willing to listen to you, no one will judge you, everyone wants to help if possible. We are here for you anytime. God Bless you and I will keep you in my p.

Apr 10, 2015 10:35 PM

Whew wheezie! That was a lot for a kid. Lol.

Hey, BP123. What's up? How serious is your back pain? What do your parents say? Have they taken you to the dr?

Apr 10, 2015 11:02 PM

AnnalidaMitzen I guess that was a little tmi for Back Pain 123 sorry if I bombarded you with too much . My main concern is have your parents taken you to a Dr for your pain.

Apr 11, 2015 10:15 AM

Backpain123, I'm sorry you are hurting. You need to see a doctor if you aren't under one. There could be many different causes. In the meantime try hot and cold packs. I put rice in tube socks and throw in the freezer. I microwave them for heat. Also try a warm shower and follow that with an ointment rub. I hope you find some relief soon, and some help from a doctor. Chiropractors can help, massage therapy too. I'll pray for you. 🙏🌼

Apr 12, 2015 7:26 PM

I suffer with chronic back pain due to scoliosis surgery. if there's anything you want to know or advice, or maybe talk about WHY you have this back pain then I'll be here ✌️
Stay strong, I was diagnosed at 12 and being so young and having pain is one of the worst things in the world 😔

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community