Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Back Pain

Jan 08, 2016 4:13 PM

It hurts

Jan 08, 2016 8:06 PM

Have you tried Medical Cannabis

Jan 08, 2016 9:38 PM

Back pain does suck! I had just CRPS in both my legs for a while and I could still be active with the pain, but when it moved to my back it became significantly harder to do and any task. Medical marijuana doesn't help my pain (unless it's 80% or higher THC) but helps the depression and anxiety

Jan 08, 2016 9:43 PM

Yes me to but i found out if i start my day out with CW cbd 200 mg 3 to 4 times a day it also helps. I have found i think faster in the morning without the hase that THC gives me. Any every body is difference in pain and it just what i do.... Dt gone

Jan 09, 2016 2:22 AM

Hi I suffer from lower back pain right on my tail bone which makes sitting walking and sleeping a nightmare. So I feel your pain.

Jan 09, 2016 1:19 PM

Rwr, do you use OTC ointments or rx one? Have you tried a TENS unit or getting epidural steroid injections? I went through 2 years of ESI's, from my neck to my tailbone, starting in 2012 and ending 2014. It brought a lot of relief to my back pain, especially the shooting nerve pains & cervicogenic headaches. πŸ˜·πŸŒΌπŸ™

Jan 09, 2016 1:51 PM

The injections made me want to throw up. Tney have me on morphine and tramadol, which yea wtf. When I get real bad I will force myself to take my injection.

Jan 09, 2016 4:52 PM

Yes, back pain sucks big time. Went out shopping with my mom this morning(only for an hour) and have been paying for it since then. Have gone through my bag of tricks this afternoon, but still no relief with it. Has gotten me pretty much bed bound for the day but I will survive already. Blessings.

Jan 09, 2016 5:42 PM

Even with my wlker I get home from shpping and Imwant to go into a statue mode .

Jan 09, 2016 9:13 PM

Back pain definitely sucks, I managed to slam my entire spine against a bunch of wood today...and have been feeling nauseated and like passing out since.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community