Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Bad day

Jun 07, 2016 7:23 AM

1)Thought I'd go back to work as I feel better than I did. Found my dream job. Heard I didn't get it this morning.
2) Been itching for weeks, so decided to go to the doctors, I have photosensitivity, which means I have been enjoying the sunshine and making myself I'll.
3) Got a letter saying I need to be reassessed by the DWP for my ESA money.... It's only 1pm... I'm off back to bed. Bring on tomorrow.

Jun 07, 2016 8:16 PM

I'm shorter it was a bad day, and that you have to be careful being in the sun. Bless your heart! I'll be praying for you, and sending (((hugs)))!πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΌ

Jun 07, 2016 8:54 PM

I'm so sorry for your suffering and also the fact that you didn't get your dream job.. That's a bummer. Having been a chronic pain sufferer for around 25 years and 30 surgeries under my belt with more to come. I wish that their was something I could say to you they would make it all better but I can't. As Flappsy pointed out, this is s wonderful community and are more like family than anything else. We all understand and you're never alone. All you have to do is drop a line and myself and several others will reach out to help you. I also listen to music, sing, dance, use guided meditation and mindfulness. It's not easy and sometimes it seems damn near impossible. However, give it some time and patience and let us help you and I have no doubt that with all of us pulling together we wre capable of ANYTHING!!{{{Hugs}}}πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ»πŸ˜Š

Jun 08, 2016 5:53 AM

Thanks guys. Back to the job hunt, and stay inside for the rest of the summer. Got to a point now where I can just laugh everything off. Hit rock bottom ages ago, so things can't get any worse... Or can they? Haha.

Jun 08, 2016 7:40 AM

Don't even ask that question.. Just keep the mindset of things can only get better!! I know it's easier said than done because I have a hard time doing it myself. Just know that you're not alone and have your pain family here to lean on when you need to. You'll remain in my prayers and I'm sending you a whole bunch of {{{Hugs}}} to get you through.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ»πŸ˜Š

Jun 08, 2016 2:58 PM

Scrossy, let's all keep saying "we think we can, was think we can, we think we can...". Hugs Carol& prayers another door will open and it will be better than imagined! πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΌ

Jun 08, 2016 3:48 PM

That damn auto correct!! LOL!!πŸ™„πŸ˜œ

Jun 08, 2016 6:44 PM

Yep AlwayZ, I just wanted to bust out singing Carol's! Lol 🐸croak croak!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community