Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Bad days

Jan 09, 2017 8:47 AM

We'll I been distant between my phone old βœ† messing up on me, but got my advance was able to get a new βœ† finally so I'm back... I bought my art desk, 200.0 table for 85.0 after couons lol. I'm n love could have few more advantages I think person that created it wasn't thinking of his set up and Short People lol but it's ok way better then wha I was using less stress on my back... 7 days my Tree leaves bracing I prob be a lump of mush for a week but gotta try... Any way hope y'all r ok hugz.... OH P. S I HEARD MERYL TALK ABOUT THIS QUOTE CARRIE FISHER SAID TO HER ONCE, IT HIT ME LIKE AN ARROW COMING FROM ACROSS A RIVER.... THIS IS JUST ME I NEED FIND THIS SO I CAN HAVE IT HANGING IN MY HOUSE!!!! MOTIVATION INDEED TUSHAY MIZZ FISHER BLESS UR HEART!!!

Jan 09, 2017 10:59 AM

Have missed seeing your smiling face here sweetie. So glad you are back. :)

Jan 10, 2017 5:44 AM

One week tree leaves I'm starting go down hill fast I hope I can turn around abd come back up just as fast... Thanks mimikay least u did lol hugz hope u'r well

Jan 10, 2017 7:06 AM

We all missed seeing and hearing from you on here Mizzy glad you've got a new phone and are back up and......waddling???? Lol running is a little too ambitious I think lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jan 10, 2017 9:09 AM

MizzMonroe
I know it's scary to think of Tree leaving. ((( gentle hugs ))) Don't forget that we are here and we care.

Jan 10, 2017 11:34 AM

Haha Mimikay she's stuck with us....soon enough I'm sure she'll realise I'm not sane!
When I get my hands on the doctors tardis you're all in trouble......altho I'll bring the cookies or cakes depending on what baking I have energy for if you all don't mind me stopping by for a coffee and a chat!!!! πŸ˜‰

Jan 10, 2017 2:45 PM

Looking forward to what's baking Sezzy.

Jan 10, 2017 3:00 PM

Stop on by Sezzy.. I got a new creamer... Peppermint! It's great in a cup of coffee. ;)

Jan 10, 2017 3:32 PM

Ah now Animallover2 I'm in the mood for a sharp lemon drizzle cake and I have the perfect recipe but do I put blueberries in it as the recipe says or should I not......I'll have to think about that now hhhhmmmmm

Jan 10, 2017 4:28 PM

Mimikay that sounds a perfect combination.....I'll have to think about a recipe that would set that off ooooooo lots to think about!!! β˜•πŸ°

Jan 10, 2017 6:58 PM

@sezzy Pondy I'm only waddling next to u haaaaa

Jan 10, 2017 7:00 PM

@mimikay I'm gonna try... I have already started to cry in silence... This is so hard for me.. But I'm breathing hoping therapy once a week and maybe upping my antidepressants but can't do that until march.. I'm trying this is crippling me

Jan 10, 2017 7:02 PM

Blueberries yea... And p. S ALL THE BEST ONES ARE MAD YOU KNOW!!! HUGZ lady thank u for being here u r nvaluable to me and my soul n heart bless u all... Hugz

Jan 13, 2017 3:51 PM

MizzMonroe, I've been wondering where you have been.. I'm glad to see you're back. Congrats on the deal of your art desk: I never find sales and all the people that I know HAVE the money to spend always find the bargains ffs!!! (Why can't that happen for me all the time? LOL!!)πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜œ You got an awesome deal and I'm glad. Maybe I should investigate coupons. Could save me some moneyπŸ˜‰ Hell, why do I pay full price. Can't wait to see the art you create at that desk!! Welcome homeπŸ€—πŸ’•

Jan 14, 2017 12:15 AM

Lmao silly pants thanks I'm bracing for my storm 3 days he leaves!!!! Idk why I'm even up hate the sleep patterns I'm in... Time hit another one lol

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community