Hectic doesn't even begin to describe this craziness already. I'm beginning to not know what a free day is anymore.
Monday:Surgeon (No worries, all is good)
Tuesday : Neurologist (Ugh!!!!!)- Visual field testing again and follow up appointment to see if I can get a shunt placed.
Thursday:PCP (3 month follow up a little late-oops)
Friday:OR day!!!!!!!! Never have I been more excited to say those words.
But I do have some good news to share quickly. Had an abnormal mammogram last June on the right breast, but it came back absolutely clear as of last Thursday. Also got permission to stay on my normal cocktail of IC meds prior to surgery. Normally, they would make me come off 2 weeks prior to.
Just not looking forward to what the testing says on Tuesday. It seems like my meds are no longer holding my pressure down where it should be, hence the reason why we might be discussing a VP shunt this time.