Haven't been on here much. Didn't sleep at all last night. I'm gasification and almost passing out. Or house has been invaded by mold, we only have one bedroom, plus the living room left. Our water heater needs to be replaced. I'm back to normal classes, and I guess we'll be making a museum. Yay? Just so tired. Schools almost out, but when I get home I need to have a coffee so I can keep going and sell a couple things tonight. Ugh. I also need to walk Gussie. Wish me luck!
Good luck ferretbandit! Try not to overdo it. Mold can be toxic, so please be very careful. It can cause all kinds of symptoms, and I'm sure you don't needed anything else. Hugs, love, & prayers you have a good night and tomorrow! 🙂🙏💕🌼
Flappy, we want to move asap but we're either living in mold, or on the streets right now...hopefully we can come up with a small rental diposit, and leave the mold before it kills us. So today I sold some old dolls, got 150 dollars or so, which is good but feels like it won't make a big enough difference in money.