Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

chronic fatigue

Nov 12, 2015 8:33 PM

Anybody have this with fibro. . What are your systoms. How do you deal with it. What tests did they do etc... I am wondering if I now have this. I am so tired. I know my iron count is good. Just trying to figure t out.

Nov 12, 2015 10:13 PM

I do have extreme fatigue. And I have fibromayalgia possible Lupus. Hyperthyroidism and abdominal tumors... So i can't say my fatique is totally from fibromayalgia but its certainly not helping

Nov 12, 2015 11:01 PM

My doctor says I have CFS secondary to a chronic viral infection, which in turn caused dysautonomia and fibromyalgia. I've been fighting it for around 2 years. It's been very tough for sure. The one thing I keep seeing in my research, other than proper vitamins and such is NAC and CoQ10. NAC is N-acetyl cysteine. It helps glutathione production which will end up helping mitochondria stores in your cells. Mitochondria is what gives your cells energy to perform. I just started NAC today, but I've been trying to take CoQ10 regularly. I hope this helps.

Nov 17, 2015 7:33 AM

I have really bad fatigue which they think is just from the fibromyalgia

Nov 17, 2015 1:27 PM

My fatigue comes and goes in spells. I've taken a nap every day for 5 days now, but normally don't need one. I'm feeling drained. I have Sjogrens, fibromyalgia, & hypothyroidism, plus low iron and low B12. 🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community