Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Chronic Pain

Jul 08, 2016 7:35 AM

Hi! I am new to this app. I look forward to talking with some of you and maybe you can help me or I can help you. I know sometimes just talking about it can help! Jellybean

Jul 08, 2016 7:45 AM

Hello shortyb and welcome to our community family. You have come to a wonderful forum where there are folks from all over the world and have all kinds of different diagnosis. The one thing we share is chronic pain. We are here for one another to help when things are bad, we are here to celebrate every victory (no matter how small). We pray for one another, teach and learn from one another and we laugh with each other. There are many wonderful people here that are always at the ready to reach out and help when you need it. You're never alone and we all understand the struggle which helps because we "get it". I hope that you find this forum helpful and that you learn about us and perhaps something about yourself as you go along. Wishing you well, hoping your pain load is light today and welcome aboard!!! {{{Hugs}}}} 💕🙏🏻🌻😊

Jul 08, 2016 7:49 AM

Thank you very much for the warm welcome,and I look forward to getting to know people with the same struggles of everyday life with pain. Hugs back

Jul 08, 2016 7:55 AM

Welcome Jellybean... i too am pretty green to this app... but there is a fantastic community here... of people whom 'actually understand' right here!

U can talk about anything and everything & there is always someone here to help... or just to walk along side u on ur proverbial path 🤗

The best thing is... U R not alone 🌻
So welcome to our family x

Jul 08, 2016 7:57 AM

Thank you!!!

Jul 08, 2016 9:14 AM

Welcome Shortyb! As AlwayZ & Lulabel said this is a great community. We learn from each other's experiences and suggestions. And the best thing is we can express ourselves & talk about our pain/situations without being judged or condemned. It's very important to have a golf support system, from family, doctors who listen & communicate well with us & each other, and friends. For many of us this community is our biggest support system, and sadly for some the only support system. Family, friends, and doctors can be very closed minded & judgemental, but you won't find that here. Tell us a little about your chronic pain, your hobbies, family life, and anything you want to share, so we can get to know you. Hugs & prayers you will get the support you need & find suggestions to help you cope better! 🙂💕🙏🌼

Jul 08, 2016 9:21 AM

Hehe... i had to read it 3 times b4 i realized i didnt need to find a supportive golfer in the family!

Hehe... hugs flappers 😙🤗❤

#justlovingthosekindatypos

Jul 08, 2016 12:41 PM

Hi I am okay now...the supportive golfer made me spew my coffee and I had a fit of belly laughing i could not stop... Remember Alwayz,it was one of those laughing fits...ty Lul!!!!!🎉🙌😁 Okay, um welcome. I am so glad to know you found out community. It is wonderful,loving,encouraging, sometimes a bit bewildering, cra-cra and 100% effective for all of us on some level. You are not alone. Much love and blessings,Terri

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community