I am very glad to see that the community is so active. The kindness you share and the support you provide is amazing! I guess the only thing that needs improvement is the community functionality itself ;-) Therefore I am inviting you to share your thoughts about how we can improve your community experience.
Here are some questions that we are especially interested in, but feel free to suggest anything else which is related to the community (but please no pain diary suggestions in this topic):
- There is a lot of content. Can you easily find those discussion threads which interest you most? What are you looking for?
- Other forums organize topics into groups e.g. "Family", "Doctors", "off-topic/fun". Would you like us to introduce such categories? Which would be the most important ones?
- There are a lot of different medical conditions. Should there be a room for discussions only about a specific condition? What would you like to discuss?
- If you are active in other communities: What are the things they do better than us and what are the things that we do better than them (feel free to mention the names of those other communities).
- Have you ever had a "Wow moment" in the community? What was that wow moment? (a "wow moment" is a moment in which you think "wow, this is amazing" or "wow, that's exactly what I was looking for".
I am looking forward to reading your feedback and suggestions.
For those who prefer to answer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org