Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Confused

Jan 18, 2017 10:10 PM

Hi all
I am confused about the apps. I am currently using CatchMyPain to record my pain and it is great. I sent an email using the app to give some suggestions of features I'd like to see and got an automated email saying CatchMyPain is no longer supported and to use Pain Companion. So I downloaded Pain Companion but am not able to edit my entries and the weather doesn't show. So, is CatchMyPain obsolete, or can I keep using it?

Jan 18, 2017 10:20 PM

Hmm.. I use catch my pain but have been out of town so haven't checked. Let me go try.

Jan 18, 2017 10:26 PM

I think that catch my pain was the first one and pain companion kind of replaced it but most here still use it for recording our charts.

If you have suggestions for changes you might want to send Daniel a private message. You can find him in that thread titled APP is working. It may take a bit to hear back as his girlfriend just had surgery plus right now they might not have the funds or manpower to make changes.

Jan 18, 2017 11:58 PM

Thanks for the reply. My changes are just suggestions and I completely understand it taking a while to make changes, if they can/want to do them. One change to a single line of code can make a lot of unexpected changes. (My brother us a programmer and I have dabbled in it a bit)

Jan 19, 2017 1:04 AM

It wouldn't hurt to message him and give him the suggestion. Am.sure he would appreciate it.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community