Most major diseases are caused by toxins, bacteria and viruses, per my physician. I did some research and I can see how that is probably true. I came across this article and it intrigued me. If a person is infected with mycotoxins, they can have the same list of symptoms as someone with fibro. So I’m wondering if I’m infected with mycotoxins. I have lived in very old homes for the past 20 years (I was diagnosed w fibro 20 years ago - coincidence?). My current home was built in 1850. High probability of mold, asbestos, lead, etc
I did search the forum for this topic and didn’t find anything.
From when I got married 29 years ago I have lived in old houses which we have renovated. So this rings a very loud bell! In the last house my kitchen was in a damp basement, I spent a lot of time down there. I have now moved to a newer bungalow this was mostly because of fibro. I am very interested in what you find out