crps

Nov 13, 2014 6:36 PM

I just wish they could make the pain go away

Nov 20, 2014 6:59 AM

Me too. Stay strong love

Nov 20, 2014 3:40 PM

I have this as well, its tough

Nov 21, 2014 7:10 PM

My Dr said I can not have c.r.p.s. because it's only in my left foot and he sees no evidence. I've had it in my foot for 10 years. The sensitivity is horrible at night, keeps me awake.
What do you guys do?

Nov 22, 2014 9:08 AM

I had it in my right hand since 06. Its now moved to my left. It can definitely be in only one area!

Nov 22, 2014 12:03 PM

Hang in there, I have that too among other things... Stay strong, keep chatting with the pain community and we'll all get through this together.

Nov 22, 2014 8:26 PM

Pain is so unbearable especially in the winter and summer. I've been in pain all day .

Nov 24, 2014 11:31 PM

My pain is widespread and all over my body. I started with pain in my left shoulder and then progressed from there. I've been in pain for approximately 19 years and a lot of times, it's almost unbearable. I don't enjoy my life because all of the things I loved to do (especially being with my horses) causes me more pain. I've lost interest in going out with friends, going to parties, etc... I don't want pity, nor do I want to ruin other folks days when I'm miserable. I think that as long as we have this forum to speak to folks all over the world with different kinds of symptoms but all in horrible pain and suffering, we can get through together. I try to come on here every day... Please write if you're feeling like you need some help.

Nov 25, 2014 9:17 PM

Im sorry to say that your Dr hss no idea what Crps is and what it does. I would find new. I have it in my right toe. After hernia surgery i got nerve damage in my hip and now have it there. It has spread down my right leg to my left foot half way up. My daughter has it in her left toe and after her 2nd nerve block it she now has it in her right. Lucky my 2 nerve blocks went well. But after my hand surgery 3 weeks ago as soon as i woke up i instantly had pain in my right side. Ask if you have questions. We have a link on fb people and its nice to people who have it. Its alot of help. Keep talking and asking questions.

Jan 23, 2015 2:14 AM

I have CRPS in my left ankle, have tried many things but dont seem to help can anyone recommend anything as at the moment working is becoming more and more difficult.
Thanks

Jan 23, 2015 7:57 AM

Hey I have CRPS in both arms and legs and can't agree more it's so annoying but I'm more affected by the flare ups than the everyday pain. I can't cope with my flare ups. Have any of you been to the royal national hospital for rheumatic diseases in bath or any other rehab facilities?
I'm curious have any of you ever gone to a & e due to the crps before if so what happened? I really hope you are all well as possible.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community