Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Crps

Nov 18, 2016 10:01 AM

I decision to make and to learn. Has anyone with crps been pregnant and what the out come of the pregnancy and crps happens. Do you have more pain or does your body resets it self or how do you you feel when pregnant and have crps. Need help to make a decision. Please and thank you all

Nov 18, 2016 10:27 AM

I have talked to people who have said most of their symptoms even went away. Some laughed and said they were considering having lots of children. :) but I have talked to others who had the opposite and their symptoms increased For some it just mildly increased, for others it was a huge increase. Each of us - our bodies react differently to different things. Remember - none of us are carbon copies. (smile) maybe someone here might have some other thoughts.

I don't have CRPS by they way. I just have CRP (can't remember sh*t).

Hope you are having a wonderful day/week.

Nov 18, 2016 6:27 PM

Being pregnant releases more endorphins so it often will help decrease some of the chronic pain that some experience. I've had this be true while pregnant.

Nov 19, 2016 4:25 PM

Thank you for that still hard to make a decision on this must ponder about it more and learn a bit more.

Jan 07, 2017 5:33 PM

So the doc made the decision no to pregnancy because of the crps and Meds that Iam on so their it is I guess 😕

Jan 10, 2017 7:02 PM

Docs advice was pregnancy is not an option, since I have a stim implant which affects my back pain plus my CRPS and all the meds.. that was a no no he said

Jan 10, 2017 10:24 PM

Ask your doctor if you qualify for spinal cord stimulation... it helps people with CRPS

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community