Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Crps/myofacial

Jan 05, 2016 3:31 PM

Was in a lot of pain last night and throwing up I hate it when it gets that bad from a 6 to a 10. Sometimes I don't how I even deal with it sometimes 😒

Jan 05, 2016 8:26 PM

Habsprice16, I'm sorry you are hurting so badly. I oppose it will ease up so tonight is a better night. (((Hugs))) & prayers for you! 😷🙏🌼

Jan 05, 2016 9:00 PM

I deal with my pain by telling myself everyday that I can make it one more day. It may not seem like much but because I had to go to rehab for SI (suicidal ideation) last year, so it's what I do to not go back to that place. I stay in bed 20 hours out of the day on the Internet and playing video games to try and distract myself from the pain because zero pain medications I've tried (a lot) do not work on me because of my genetics. I do have a SCS that helps my legs but I need another since the CRPS spread to most of my body within the past year. I know we can wait for a cure and hopefully one comes soon, or at least a drug made specifically for CRPS would be nice. I'm always searching online for the next big thing that could help but it seems like barely anyone still knows about this disease. I think it may in our hands to get it some publicity so that funds are put into research, but for people that can barely do regular human things that is a challenge. I really hope you find some relief Or some more coping mechanisms to help you!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community