Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

CRPS/RSD

Sep 06, 2014 4:56 PM

ive been a suffer of this terribly painful syndrome for the pas 7 years from a bad breakage In my left foot that caused the onset of crps. it's now spread into my whole left leg, right leg and right arm. I relapsed in June again which I under went a bilateral lumber sympethectomy that made things a lot worse n I've been bed bound now for just over a year in a severe state and many other medical diagnosis since!! In desperate need for some help from anyone!?!?

Sep 08, 2014 9:16 AM

I'm so very sorry for yours offering... I have Fibro, Spinal Spondylosis, RSD, Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease, migraines, Scoliosis, and have had pain level of 8-8.2 ON meds. have been suffering for 18 years and have had over 25 surgeries to no avail. see a rheumatologist, neurologist and pain management. they may start with p/t, ultrasound, biofeedback, etc.. also they will start you on antidepressants and meds to try to get the levels down. I have not worked in 8 years and I rarely go out. I'm always in agony, always tired because I have to sleep in a recliner and suffer depression and anxiety. I try breathing, meditation (which I'm not good at), reading, going online, etc.. looking for distractions to get me through the day. it's not easy and I'm so sorry that you suffer so much. I hope any info is helpful.

Sep 09, 2014 3:19 AM

so sorry to hear of everyone in pain. I haven't had a proper diagnosis and cannot take meds due to side effects. I sleep during the day. I don't get much done. I have a lot of never-ending projects. I don't feel depressed but I do not want to leave the house. I don't want to make new friends. I don't want to see any more docs. Makes me more hopeless to talk to so many docs and get no results. I am not sure what I can do to help, but know that I am here to talk to if you want.

Sep 10, 2014 12:22 PM

hang in there... I'm glad you're not depressed. it takes a lot to push through and leave the house. I don't do it often, but I do. I can't sleep during the day or the night for that matter. I wish you luck in getting the diagnosis you need. I'm here if you need me.

Sep 10, 2014 2:28 PM

Thanks KathyA1965. It helps a lot to have people here at Catch My Pain. I'm here if you need me too.

Sep 16, 2014 3:54 PM

Please hang in there! I've been dealing with this for almost 14 years and I'm 28 years old. Now almost full body. I've had many surgeries just got my 3rd SCS implant last November. Stopped helping me. Still need my doctor to change my medication again. Always hope for the best! Hang in there!!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community