Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Endometriosis?

Apr 26, 2016 1:25 PM

I've yet to be diagnosed as I haven't had the laproscopy yet, but I've got all the symptoms. The pain has been so bad I can't even walk or use my legs. Can anyone with Endometriosis tell me your experiences with it? πŸ€•

Apr 26, 2016 3:04 PM

Lost my reproduction system to it. The cysts turned to fibrotic stones. Stage one non malignant. The pain and Even thought about cotius bled like a stuck pig.
2006 Aug 14.
May 2007 mini stroke cause the body was out of whack and surgical menopause. Late 2007 heart started messing up 2008 fibromyalgia 2009 fell and the rest is down from there.

Apr 26, 2016 3:05 PM

I wonder if isfrom where our parents used baby powder on us as kids?

Apr 26, 2016 10:25 PM

I am getting the work up for it. My laparoscopic surgery is May 31st. I have been to hell and back and just when you think I think it can't get worse, HOLY it can. I have seen other People talk about this. You can check it out in the search at the top of the chat screen to see previous posts about it.
Talk about it and research it. I think our lady parts have importance in our whole wellbeing. But when is enough enough. For me some medications have reacted nasty, Lupron is one. I wish I had never even tried it I got desperate. Not a good time to make a decision sometimes. It does not cure the problem. I still need the surgery.
Let us hear more of your journey. Hopefully we feel we are not alone, but a community who cares and supports each other.
Beets.

Apr 27, 2016 3:39 AM

I've already had the diagnostic laproscopy back in October of last year, but that wasn't the issue. It turns out the pain issue was in fact interstitial cystitis. We debated Lupron for a while, but elected not to do it at that time. Needless to say, I still NEED to do something about this gosh darn irregular and LONG cycles still. Electing for an ablation at this point. Not a candidate for hysterectomy because I'm high risk due to MRSA.

Apr 28, 2016 9:48 PM

Prayers

Apr 29, 2016 4:32 PM

I'm getting an ultrasound soon to rule out cists, and I have an MRI in two months to see if it's my tumors. Anyone know about getting the laproscopy when I have internal tumors that may be in the way?

Apr 29, 2016 6:09 PM

Frailfairy, I'm sorry you are going through this. The doctors called me an "outlier" case because of so many unusual complications. I've had 3 laps and 3 traditional or C-section style cuts for various female issues. It all started with endometreosis. Without going into 25 years history of female surgeries, the last two started as C-section cuts, done out of necessity, but progressed up the abdomen in T-bone cuts. I no longer have a navel, but my granddaughter thinks I have 2 butt cracks, one in front & one behind! Lol 😱They could not get through the cysts, endometreosis, & scar tissue either time with a laparoscopy procedure. I have nothing left (organs) except problems like the scar tissue, endometreosis, pelvic floor dysfunction, & pelvic congestion syndrome. I may actually be having upper abdominal problems related to the scaring & endometreosis now, but won't know until the GI surgeon tried to fix the hernia. Research and educate yourself. Make sure you have any questions answered by the doctor. Good luck & God bless! I'll be praying a laparoscopy will work for you. Hugs & prayers! πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΌ

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community