Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

exhausted

Nov 11, 2015 1:46 PM

It's been a very long exhausting morning. Had to get up at 5 am after going to bed at 10:30pm or later because I was hurting.Aunt had to be at hospital at 6:30 this am for tabur testing for her heart valve replacement. It's almost 2 pm and still doing doing testing! I am the point of wanting to fall asleep! Still have an hour drive ahead of me and have not eaten all day and feel a migraine coming on because of it, hope they see her soon!!

Nov 11, 2015 5:37 PM

Oh sweetie u need to eat!! Prayers & hugs safe travels to you guys!! Gentle hugs :)

Nov 11, 2015 6:50 PM

Yes I agree with trtbaker. You should eat even if its just a pack of crackers but u should try and get s good meal asap and if possible get some type of rest before getting back on the road. Is it possible for your aunt to drive back or part of the way back.

Nov 12, 2015 6:37 AM

Finally made it home about 4pm. Cooked diner as soon as I got home. After diner was done I crashed! Still tired from yesterday but Thank GOD I don't have anything to do today! Have a pain free day as possible everyone! As soon as kids are off to school and ain't takes her meds I'm off to laka land.

Nov 12, 2015 4:03 PM

I'm glad to hear you made it home, are, and hopefully tested. Next time try and remember to take some crackers with you. I hope your aunt is doing well. (((Hugs))) 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community