Was a rough day yesterday but today, feeling much better then I have for a couple of weeks. A little bit of a headache but in a different place. Thankfully it's manageable with Tylenol. I was speaking to my mom yesterday and I said to her that I didn't know how I was even able to function with my ICP that high. No back pain at all. Yesterday afternoon was really intense(about a 6-7) but today 0. At this point, I think my body is adjusting to the lower ICP. Hoping this is my new normal. It's definitely a good feeling.
And of course, my little friend(cycle) decides to make an appearance this evening. We just got it to stop and now it's back. Grrrrrr!'!!!!!! But like everything else, further treatment is on hold until meds can be started and everything stabilizes for a bit.
I think they tell everyone they are too young. They told my mom, who is almost 50 and definately done having kids that she was too young. Personally I think that if you want it done, especially with medical reasons for doing it the doctor should not be saying no. But they always seem too
Go to, I think they have protocols in the office that they have to try first before resorting to hysterectomy. That would be the final option for me right now. But I'm okay with it. I really do trust that he has my best interest at heart. I don't always say that out loud but when it comes to my obgyn, that's a no brainer for me. Again, I'm just happy that I'm finally being listened to with it.