Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Feeling low

Jul 13, 2016 5:15 PM

Just needed to drop a vent. Please i do t want anyone thinking im seeking attention or taking anything away from other suffers. ....
Right now I just feel as if I'm wallowing in a whole lot of bs. Had such an awful argument with the billing agent at the gyn I had to just hang up on her to keep from totally loosing it. Went to the dentist for a simple cleaning a d walk out with periodontal disease. With a cat fight between the insurance agent and the dental hygienist. The hygienist wanted to do the procedure anyway due to the severity of the case the insurance chick just wanted to get paid. Wanted to check my insurance first. At the end of it all I end up paying more for a half job just to have to come back for more work later. Pain is high and cooking does not seem to help. It's frustrating always come out of the office worse then before amd to be getting such awful customer service from gyn. All this just before I start chemotherapy. In which thst is an issue too. Trying to get funding for the injection. All I need is a little help. I suppose that's to much to ask.

Jul 13, 2016 5:25 PM

Going through the wars a bit today? 😞 take one thing at a time. Don't really know how to help. Here's a hug ((( ❀ ))))

Jul 13, 2016 6:55 PM

Newfibrogirl, I'm so sorry to hear of your days events. It's always difficult to deal with billing. I'm dealing with the psychologists billing for charges my insurance says I'm not responsible for. I know exactly how you feel on the gum disease; my gums are receding bad and bone is deteriorating. You just do the best you can to retain the health you currently have. Do the best you can with all of it. I thought you said your uncle was going to help you with the chemo, but maybe that was something else. I please fog-brain! Lol

Though my past 48 hr wasn't medical issues, I've been dealing with tech support on my phone for 2 days, and it's been a nightmare. Had to factory reset my phone but the contacts did not back up properly and right now I can't get most of them. Also lost all the meds listed in my app tracker...ugh!

Like Scrossy said, one thing at a time! That's what I've had to do in order to get through yesterday and today. Try and relax the rest of the day so you can have a better night. Hugs love & prayers! πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΈ

Jul 13, 2016 7:43 PM

I have trouble with my Rt leg hurt to my big toes and between my shoulds bad with weather like it is high pressure

Jul 13, 2016 7:47 PM

Thanks you flappys, your so right billing departments are very different bread of professional.
My uncles are helping with the walk- in tub thing and a few other items.
As for the remaining health. The last few hours I've been doing a lot of thinking on that. It scares me that so many things are falling on me so fast. I know it's vain. But I love my smile and the idea if lossing that really bothers me.
I hate that your phone went out. Thar is always a headache.
I've got an appointment with the gyn tomorrow so as you both have said. I'm gonna be thankful that I made it through this day without catching a case. Ha..and I'm gonna try and rest up and enjoy my nightly shows.
Thank yall

Jul 13, 2016 8:58 PM

That's right, it was the tub! Stupid fog!! You can get through this chemo and other stuff. You're a very strong & determined young woman. And we are here for you. (((Hugs))) πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΈ

Jul 13, 2016 9:54 PM

Thank you flappys and scrossy..i just feel as if ive been in a hole for like a year now.i need some sunshine but thankfully I have you guys

Jul 14, 2016 6:48 AM

πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community