Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

fibro

Mar 26, 2015 1:54 PM

Not only is the fibro kicking me but I was out on medical leave with a company I have been with 9 yrs gave me option of come back or they would terminate me I have 3 drs saying I can't drive I have low sodium, and have been passing out so now I am unable to drive they keep denying my long term ,then there is anxiety, the Copd and lung nodules I have lost 175 lbs in a hr and half feeling frustrated

Mar 26, 2015 6:21 PM

Lyineyes578, I'm so sorry you're having a very difficult times with work comp! Been there myself. I'd advise to call a lawyer or check with your state department (omg...fibro-fog is blocking the actual state organization name!) 😱. Anyway, they'll be able to guide you best. Whatever you do don't quit, let them fire you. Its bad enough you're dealing with your illnesses. You shouldn't have to deal with company red tape crap. Take a deep breath. Look up some employment lawyers name (for WC issues). Relax and try to get a good nights sleep. Then do all with it tomorrow. Make sure you have copies of documents stating your issues that prevent your returning to work from all 3 docs. Good luck and I'm praying for you. 🙏🌼

Mar 26, 2015 9:33 PM

Lyingeyes578 Hi I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time with your job. Like Alwayz said call a Lawyer that handel's Workers Comp. Also I would get all of my records from all 3 Dr.s. Some jobs can be horses putting about being of work for very long. Don't quit your job let them fire you.

Mar 26, 2015 10:04 PM

Oops acidentally hit the button sorry Flappsy I accidentally hit the wrong name. I don't understand how they can force you back to work if you have been out on medical leave. I believe you can win it if you go to court. They maybe planning on getting you back to work then fire because you can't hold up to doing your job because you may not be able to work very day that you are supposed to be there. My husband was in a similar wspot, he has COPD with Asthma and chronic bronchitis. He worked in a machine shop he ran a slab mill he wore a respirator everyday but he still breathed in that cast iron that he milled. His complexion was grey, he has worked for this company for 35 yrs. In Jan -April 2013 he was only Abel to work a total of 4 weeks. He was either in Hospital or home sick. His job told him he either take early retirement or he was going to be let go so May 1,2013 they had his retirement party and he had been admitted that morning to the hospital. So he missed his own retirement party. In approximately 3 months of being away from the cast iron hid complexion was pined up and his breathing got better everyday,and his er and hospital stays got further between. He hasn't had to be hospitalized in two years. And his er visits has gone down to 1-3 every 6 months. I hope that you get everything worked out. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community