Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

fibromyalgia

Dec 11, 2014 6:54 PM

i have been dealing with fibro for years now. the pain gets unbearable. walking is even hard. there are days i cant even get out of bed.

Dec 17, 2014 7:42 AM

I'm the same with my condition but my doctors won't do anything to help me

Dec 17, 2014 8:18 AM

I am sorry you guys are in so much pain. My pain is horrible in the upper body, not lower....so far
If you dont mind me asking..did your pain increase and spread throughout your body? Just wondering what I have to look forward to.
I have only had pain now for 2 plus years....

Dec 17, 2014 9:06 PM

My pain started in my arms and legs. Now it's 95% upper body and 5% lower. All that happened in the first year. I'm 8 years in. The one thing I can say is you never know what's going to happen.

Dec 18, 2014 1:44 AM

I feel your pain I been like this for 14 years now past 3 years gotten worse I can't take it anymore.. please tell what can I do...just started giving me medication for it

Dec 18, 2014 10:52 AM

Iv had it since 2007, and its getting worse, iv tried ebetything goin

Dec 18, 2014 8:42 PM

I have been having pain in my muscles and I can't figure out the cause of it. I have a fear of doctors but people keep telling me it's fibro could you guys describe the pain your feeling maybe? I joined so I can go to doctor and show him what I am feeling. Any other tips for talking to the doctor about my pain?

Dec 18, 2014 8:58 PM

I was recently diagnosed like a month ago but was wondering if anyone knew if fibromyalgia could also mean that your nerves are tight or damaged? Some pains I feel is worse when I do certain stretches n feels like I'm gona snap my leg in half or somethin.. But most of my pain is burning sensations or aching when moving like walking or bending and also lifting or holding even light things for a short period of time. So plz if anyone knows if fibromyalgia affects ur nerves let me know! I'm still learning bout all this.

Dec 19, 2014 1:48 AM

I have had this for 3 years, more on my upper body, not much on my lower body. It's affecting my arms and hand now. Which is getting alil hard on me and I have to work and deal with the pain at the same time. There time i, ,felt like my nerves got twisted in the somehow.

Dec 19, 2014 8:34 AM

Fibromyalgia is now classified as a central nervous system issue. If you look it up on the web and read about it it can explain a little more.

Dec 19, 2014 11:34 PM

I have a fear that I may be suffering from fibromyalgia. The past year or so I've been feeling pretty weak throughout my body on and off. The past couple of days I've been experiencing somewhat of a pressure pain in the muscles of my arm and a numbing feeling in my hands and arms. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I am in so much pain that I'm in tears. I need some help.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community