Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

fibromyalgia

Apr 25, 2015 8:24 PM

Today is not a good day. I'm exhausted and no energy. I feel guilty for not being normal. I lived with this for more than 10 years and feel in denial.

Apr 25, 2015 8:34 PM

Don't feel guilty Esperanza. I know that's easier said than done. But we truly don't have a choice in our ailments. Do what you can when you can, without overdoing it. And when you can't, take care of yourself and rest. Praying for you. 🙏🌼

Apr 25, 2015 9:39 PM

I am right there with you. The weather needs to figure out which season it wants to be in and stay there. Welcome to our little group. Why do you feel like you are in denial? This disease sneaks up on you and you never see it coming. This is not your fault in any way. Hell, the medical society just recently recognized it and stopped thinking we were all just crazy or wanting drugs.

Apr 25, 2015 10:05 PM

Esperanza Don't feel like this you can't be to blame for any of this. It's like LMB and Flappsy said your not to blame. We all have days and night that you can't do anything. We are all here for you. Keep you in my prayers.

Apr 28, 2015 8:46 PM

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. Most of the time im doing good. Just that I'm in the middle of a trimester in the university and is a lot of stress. Today just came from my practice took a shower and rest for a little bit. And your messages helps me a lot. Blessings for you all. And may God help us. Soft hugs 😁

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community