Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Fibromyalgia

Jul 04, 2016 5:47 AM

Its really starting to effect my life I am 19 I constantly have a migraine and I cant seem to do much until my whole body hurts to the point that the pain is unbarible

Jul 04, 2016 6:01 AM

Hi sweetie, where in the uk are u? There are many of us here to help and give u support. Take a look at the current threads and have a read.

Im not a fibro girl myself but i have chronic pain from DDD, u are amoungst good company here. πŸ€—

Jul 04, 2016 6:27 AM

Im from stoke alot of my family members have fibro but they say it shouldnt be this bad at the age i am and i completely agree with them its aweful being 19 and having this amount of pain x

Jul 04, 2016 6:40 AM

I feel for u hunni... and diagnosis can be such a long road! I hope u find some support and good advice here. I am nèw too... but everyone is really supportive heŕe x

Jul 04, 2016 6:46 AM

Well thats good i have noticed that nd only found the app this morning im hoping to show my dad the app as he is now in a wheelchair because of fibro and has been for a while so it could help for not just him but other people if he started using the app x

Jul 04, 2016 7:14 AM

Sweet... the more the merΕ•ier! Glad u found this app too... its already great support for me... im 45 and i have a 20 yr old son... so i hjope he gives it a go x

Jul 04, 2016 7:17 AM

It would be good for him im just annoyed that i cant do some of the stuff i could do 5 years ago its destressing x

Jul 04, 2016 1:16 PM

It lessens as time passes... just always hold onto something u love... to make u remember. Something just for u... that makes u feel young and alive! And positive mental attitude or PMA... makes life a whole lot better. Accept and adapt... and never look back..................πŸŽ³β›³πŸŽΈπŸΆπŸ‡πŸ’πŸ‰πŸ’»πŸ“šπŸŽπŸ³πŸ‘—πŸπŸˆπŸΉπŸ“πŸ‡πŸŽπŸŠπŸΊπŸŠπŸ­πŸΈπŸΌπŸŽ―πŸŽΊπŸ“πŸπŸ•πŸŽ¨πŸŽ’πŸŽ·πŸŽ‘πŸ…πŸ“·πŸ›πŸŽΉπŸŽ€πŸŽ₯πŸ‘ πŸ‘šπŸŽ§πŸ›¬πŸšπŸŽ£βš½πŸŽ»πŸπŸŽͺπŸš—πŸ‘’πŸš˜πŸ€–πŸ‘™πŸ˜ΊπŸ’†... it could be anything! Xxx

Jul 04, 2016 1:33 PM

ABSOLUTELY!!!! πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ˜œ

Jul 04, 2016 1:38 PM

I have my singing nd my dad has his fixing things x

Jul 04, 2016 2:59 PM

Hi peyps,
Im new and just trying to find other people to chat with, people that know what its like. I have fibro and sometimes I feel like it's all there is pain and more pain. 😞

Jul 04, 2016 3:01 PM

I know exactly how you feel as u can tell i have fibro and atm all i seem to be doing is staying in bed and only getting up if i have to x

Jul 04, 2016 3:15 PM

I am 7 months into a business admin traineeship.( I work 38hrs a week) I have 3 kids. And before this job( i started last August)I hadnt worked in 10 years. Partly because of fibro partly because I have twins and childcare was just to expensive. Now I just feel so tired all the time. My husband just doesn't sympathise like he used to. I have coursework, homework and exams to revise for. Sorry im not solely after sympathy but reading this back I do sound like a whiney bitch. Haha. But I only really know one person with fibro and he is a man. Don't really know him well enough either. My hands and feet
are hurting today. My hands all swollen like sausages. x

Jul 04, 2016 3:16 PM

Does anyone have any tips for helping with pain.? X

Jul 04, 2016 4:27 PM

Yh as i said i have fibro too what i find is best is a little lie down an massaging some ibuprofen gel onto the muscles that hurt hope this help x

Jul 04, 2016 4:51 PM

Hey, I'm 24 newly diagnosed. Lived in Stoke a while went to Keele uni now live in Cannock. I kno how you feel the pain is soul destroying. I find Epsom salt baths helps me a great deal. I also wrap up very warm and that helps to! Xx

Jul 04, 2016 4:53 PM

Unfortunately im allergic To bath salts so I cant try that myself But fibrofitty should deffo try that x

Jul 04, 2016 4:54 PM

That's a shame. Yes I'm allergic to all muscle relaxant gels. Makes my skin burn 😦 the things that are supposed to help us actually make it worse! Sod's law that!

Jul 04, 2016 5:14 PM

Ive heard about Epsom salts before. Gonna get me some and giv em a try xx

Jul 04, 2016 5:46 PM

Go for it could do a world of good x

Jul 04, 2016 5:48 PM

No problem can i ask u something x

Jul 04, 2016 6:13 PM

When your asleep do you end up sleeping in strainge possitions and kind of end up with your leg half way up your back or anything like that x

Jul 04, 2016 6:17 PM

I have done. Usually when im sleeping on my own. When my hubby home I tend to just toss and turn. X

Jul 04, 2016 8:12 PM

Even when im with my boyfriend i do it its very strainge x

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community