Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Fibromyalgia & RSD

Jun 06, 2016 11:18 PM

I have been suffering from fibro and RSD (CRPS) for 3 years now. I have searched for a specialist and can't find one. I am in Palm Beach County

Jun 07, 2016 1:22 AM

There's a pain management specialist in Denver who I recommend. Not sure if he also treats fibromyalgia, but probably cooccurs frequently so he must. Can you get to Denver?

Jun 07, 2016 7:30 AM

Thank you, but I am in Florida and it's not financially feasible.

Jun 07, 2016 9:09 AM

I would check with your GP and see if he/she can recommend a pain management doctor to you. If not, call your insurance carrier or go into their website and look them up by specialty and see if there are any within reasonable distance from your home. I wish you the best in your search.{{Hugs}}💕🙏🏻🌻😊

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community