Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Finally!!

Dec 28, 2016 9:36 PM

Tomorrow I will finally get surgery on my meniscus and possiably ACL and muscle reattachment! It's been a long year with this pain but I am ready to be able to walk with out it!! Thank you to all of your hugs and prayers !!!!πŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ»

Dec 29, 2016 12:55 AM

Thoughts go out to you for a successful surgery and recovery.

Dec 29, 2016 12:38 PM

Praying for an uneventful surgery and recovery process. Love Hug's and Prayer's and sunshine to brighten your day πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒž

Dec 29, 2016 2:27 PM

Praying your surgery will go well and your recuperation will be a speedy one! Hugs & love & a better blessed Happy New Year! πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΈ

Dec 29, 2016 8:31 PM

Thank you all! Everything went extremely well and they needed up doing cartilage trimming under my knee cap and re arrangement of a few muscles to get everything back on track! I am placed on crutches for the next few days and then I should be able to walk... he found a fairly strained ACL but nothing that can be repaired at the moment, so a brace to walk in ❀❀❀

Dec 29, 2016 10:13 PM

So thankful that it went well. Thanks for the update! Take special care of you.

Dec 30, 2016 3:09 PM

Ditto what Mimikay postedπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Dec 30, 2016 3:21 PM

Hello sweetheart ⚘
So glad to hear from u sweetheart 😚 sendiing u lots of good karma for a speedy recovery, πŸ˜‰with no complications..😚.and for getting back go school and ur studies as soon as ur ready πŸ€—

Dec 31, 2016 8:48 AM

So glad to hear that your surgery went well.

Jan 02, 2017 3:12 AM

What they said ‴️‴️

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community