Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Flare

Jul 30, 2016 5:19 AM

Can a flare be something other than pain? I have pain but have extreme cold in my fingers n toes and the worst fatigue imaginable worse than normal

Jul 30, 2016 5:33 AM

I think a flare can definitely be things other than pain. Generally speaking, I have skyrocketing pain but the things that knock me on my tail are the things like fatigue beyond words (but inability to sleep) and failure to hold a thought for any time at all.

Jul 30, 2016 5:48 AM

Hi sweetie ⚘
Definately... but it could also be other things... if its a new symptom... its important to see ur GP/PCP just to be sure 🌷

Jul 30, 2016 5:14 PM

Thank you all, i think i have Raynaud's, even just the start of it. My hands go blue and red after placing them in warm water
But the fatigue after a big day really knocked me on my ass and im definatly worried about how it will affect me if i keep doing big days with my family. I could barely talk to my mum yesterday with out fumbling my words

Jul 30, 2016 9:21 PM

Laalaa, maybe some "me" time is in order, instead of big family days. That way you'll have titimto rest and focus on new symptoms (document all, & take pics of hands). Hugs love & prayers you feel better soon! 🙂💕🙏🌸

Jul 31, 2016 2:36 AM

This was today and i sat down outside with my son and had pins and needles on the left side of my bum :/
Ive def been documenting my hand and feet colours. I look like a christmas tree with all the lights 😣😂
I dont do big family days very often, but if i pull a huge day this is how i end up

Aug 02, 2016 12:31 PM

Oh wow! Have you tried some light compression knee highs? I think dr scholls has them in most stores. Any with grade higher than 21 is by rx only. My feet use to do swelling similar, but not with the stockings, and I've been in them 3 years on & off. Every time I stop using them I get swelling again. Now that I have vein reflux in right calf I'll be in them until I die. Oh yay! 😉

Aug 02, 2016 12:44 PM

I wear cheap flight socks when my feet puff up like billio... keep them raised angel 🌹

Aug 02, 2016 12:46 PM

Oooh flappers.. snap! I shoulda read ur post properly first x
🌹🌹🌹

Aug 02, 2016 12:49 PM

Lulabel, I do the same exact thing all the time... LOL!!! 💕🙏🏻🌻😂

Aug 02, 2016 7:43 PM

Lol i am guilty for skipping through as well 😄

Aug 02, 2016 7:44 PM

Ill have to get some stockings for sure!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community