Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Good News

Jun 19, 2015 11:35 PM

Well guys as you know we took Miss Bella to Galveston on the 16 th spent the night got up on Wed morning and got her to her ultrasound appointment at 9:00 am. The Dr's there was 4 of them looked at her and the results and said she didn't need the braces anymore. But we had to take her to her Dr in League City at 1:30 that afternoon. I pulled the braces off of her in Galveston the Dr liked at her and said something about the braces already being off of her, I told him she had spit up all over them so I just pulled them off. He said she didn't need them any more. We have to take her back in July for a x-ray then after that every 3 months.Thank God that he healed her. Thank everyone of you for all the prayers y'all sent up. She weighs 8.6 now. I wish I could post pic's of how big she is getting.

Jun 20, 2015 4:18 AM

That's wonderful! I'm so glad that Bella is doing good, plus it's helping my day feel a little better. Thanks =)

Jun 20, 2015 9:51 AM

Awesome news! Glad to hear Your baby girl is doing better!

Jun 20, 2015 11:51 AM

Weezie, what absolutely fantastic news!!! I couldn't be happier to hear it. All the very best moving forward. You'll as always remain in my prayers.💕😘🌺

Jun 20, 2015 1:55 PM

Thanks everyone !!!

Jun 20, 2015 2:23 PM

I'm so thankful Bella is improved and out of that brace. Praise God!! Now she is really going to blossom in her movements. 🙏🌼

Jun 20, 2015 2:34 PM

I know Flappsy she is kicking up a storm, and trying to stand on her legs and taking steps for a few min.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community