Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Grrrrrr!

Jan 06, 2017 5:09 PM

My pain is completely out of control today. Nothing in my arsenal is even helping. I feel like throat punching the entire world! I'd drop kick the universe if I could. Plus, I'm totally feeling sorry for myself - which is doing nothing to improve my obviously bad attitude. I'm so frustrated! I just want to scream, but then I'd just have to add 'sore throat' to my already extensive list of complaints. I usually have a better attitude and perspective. Today I just want to knee genetics in the groin.

Maybe a telemarketer will call and I can go off on them....that might actually help. Since I can't move anyway, I think I'll just lay here and visualize that until I'm not so toxic.

Jan 06, 2017 5:38 PM

Sending you really gentle hugs, love & prayers the cold weather will go away so your pain will get better. I think I saw you mention the cold in another post. 🙂💕🙏🌸

Jan 06, 2017 6:36 PM

I used to think that of I started yelling I would never stop.

(((((( hugs ))))))

We are all allowed our off days. Most people couldn't handle even half of what we do on any given day. So it's ok to jump on the pity pot as long as we remember to get back off it.

Be kind to you hun.

Jan 07, 2017 9:50 AM

Thank you. God blessed me with sleep. I woke up with a much better attitude. Which is especially good because today is Saturday and my family is home all day. I definitely want to be happy for them. My pain levels are lower, too. I'm still hovering around six or seven, but I can move my arms and that makes a world of difference! And, yes, it is the cold that's killing me. Time to start seriously looking for work in Arizona or New Mexico.

Jan 07, 2017 1:28 PM

I'm soo happy you're feeling better. Sometimes it's amazing how restorative sleep can make things less bleak. I hope you have a fantastic day with your family xx

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community