Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Happy Mother's Day

May 08, 2016 4:23 PM

I want to Wish All the Mother's on here a Happy Mother's Day and pray it was and still is a blessed one!!

I know I had a very blessed one with my children! They took me to see the movie God's Not Dead 2! They knew I had been wanting to see that movie since the movie trailer came out! All I have to say us possibility of a part 3?? Hope so! Ending this beautiful day with my husband making my favorite dish! ( Taco Casserole)

Those Father's being Mom and Dad, Happy Mother's Day to you too!! I hope it is as blessed as we all are to have these beautiful and handsome and smart children in our lives every day!

May 08, 2016 6:11 PM

Happy Mother's Day (to me &) from me, to all moms here☺🌻

May 09, 2016 5:38 AM

I am so glad you had a wonderful day! I hope all mother's & their children did! I had a nice day too. It ended with my daughter sending me a quote she heard somewhere... "Sometimes I open my mouth & my mother comes out!". Lol😁

May 09, 2016 6:30 AM

Thanks and same to all πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

May 09, 2016 12:21 PM

Flappys I Love that Quote! That is me all the time! Lol my friend told me I even looked like her , I told her I'll take that as a compliment! πŸ˜„

May 09, 2016 5:02 PM

A Very Happy and Blessed Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers. For those who stood in the gap for a absent mother for whatever the reason, for those who open their hearts, tables, ears and homes to whoever needed you....Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to all my friends here!!

May 09, 2016 6:47 PM

Mysisterskeeper, Thanks for covering all "mothers"!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community