Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Happy Mothers Day

May 14, 2017 12:56 PM

Am sorry i have been AWOL for so long. Will post an update later but wanted to tell all the moms in the group. And Grandma's and those who offered a safe place for kids that needed a "home" away from home and foster moms... that you are each so very special. Even when we cant do the things we wish we could I want you to know its OK. When it is all said and done it is our hearts that count. Our children will rememner jow we did the best we could. They will remember our courage in tje face of adversity ... but mostly they will remember our unconditional love for them.

Hold your heads high. Embrace your children and know you are an awesome mom. On Mothers Day dont forget to love yourself.

May 14, 2017 12:59 PM

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. I hope you have the best of days.

May 14, 2017 3:54 PM

Happy Mother's Day to all mommy's out here in pain land, pray your mother's day is a good pain free day so you can enjoy your day with your babies and family!

May 14, 2017 10:06 PM

Happy Mother's day to all moms, soon to be moms, women wishing to be moms, pseudo moms, foster moms, step moms, mother - laws and God mother and any other moms I for got. Blessing to you all!!!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community