Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Nov 25, 2015 8:02 AM

I'm praying everyone has a very enjoyable Thanksgiving, with family, friends, and neighbors. May everyone's travel be safe. And hopefully our pain will be bearable, or better yet less than ever! I'm so thankful for this app community, and each & every one of you.

I'm still over a week behind on catching up on posts. If I haven't responded it's not because I don't want to... I'm just slower than I use to be, not to mention all the holiday prep. Enjoy your day but don't overstuff, or your biggest pain will be in the belly! πŸ˜‰ Lol πŸ™πŸŒΌ

Nov 25, 2015 8:32 AM

Happy thanksgiving Flappys πŸπŸ‚

Nov 25, 2015 8:42 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Flappys! I pray you have a safe trip to see family and cherish your time with them.

I'm am preparing for Thanksgiving and for a visit from the hospice social worker, so another busy day here in the Mopar household.I took time for myself this morning with Gods music and prayer before I did anything.

Pray you have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! I also pray your pain is light or almost gone even if just for one day! Sending Prayers,Love and soft Hugs! πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ—

Nov 25, 2015 8:44 AM

Happy thanksgiving to you also

Nov 25, 2015 9:03 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Flappyslady81, wishing everyone here a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday. I pray that everyone has low pain levels and that everyone can enjoy this Thanksgiving time with family and friends. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you in my pain family. God Bless!!!

Nov 25, 2015 9:20 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Flappys! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Praying for safe travels and doable pain levels!! ☺

Nov 25, 2015 10:18 AM

Happy thanksgiving to you as well Flappys. Hoping to be able to enjoy watching the Macys parade and hoping I can fit into my pants on Friday.

Nov 25, 2015 10:23 AM

Happy Thanksgving to you and your family as well, Flappsy. May all of my peeps, their families and friends have a blessed Thanksgiving. I love you all and wish with all my heart that you all have a day of love and laughter, good food and little or no pain. I would love to be able to put my arms around each of you and give you a big hug but I'll have to be satisfied with saying that you're all in my heart, thoughts and prayers. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ»

Nov 25, 2015 5:15 PM

Happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating! May it be as pain free as possible, or at least tolerable. ....
Gentle hugs to you all!

Nov 26, 2015 1:00 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Flappys! Happy Thanksgiving to my entire "virtual support community". I'm so blessed that God allowed me to find this site, which turned into an entire network of support.

God be with each and every one of you.

Peace, Love, Turtles, and Frogs
Gentle Hugs, a few extra Spoons, and Prayers for all!

Nov 26, 2015 3:54 AM

Happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Nov 26, 2015 4:19 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope it is a beautiful day for each of you.

Nov 26, 2015 6:18 AM

Gobble gobble!!!!!!

Nov 26, 2015 6:32 AM

I hope you all have an enjoyable day with your families.

Nov 26, 2015 6:47 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, may GOD Bless you all.

Nov 26, 2015 10:17 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my wonderful pain family here. Hope you all have a great and painless day.

Nov 26, 2015 10:39 AM

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!! πŸ’•

Nov 26, 2015 11:47 AM

Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a peaceful, painless day, enjoy each moment to the fullest. If you are traveling, sage travels & journey.

Nov 26, 2015 6:35 PM

I'm Canadian. I had my turkey last month. But those who eat it tonight I hope that you will all have a good sleep ;)
I am thankful to all the members through this app. Thank you for sharing, supporting and listening. I feel I am not alone. I feel lucky.
Thank you to my kid who keeps me thinking about life, all that we have shared, what she has thaught me. Thank you to my husband for trying to be with me in figuring out our life. Thank you to my councillor, marriage councillor, thank you to my dog companion Biscuit, thank you to a great Nurse Practioner, Sister, girlfriends, spiritual care worker, my neighbors, to a few of my daughters teachers who are exceptional, my mood disorders support group, strangers I have met along the way, the get volunteers I've worked with, the air I need when it's time to breath, my feet that ground me, for meditation and mindfulness, morning coffee, being fortunate to have a vitamix, good footwear, a roof over my head, being able to have fresh vegetables and fruit, naturalpath. A good laugh, conversations, walk, volunteer with my kid. I am thankful because I feel I can make choices.

Nov 26, 2015 6:41 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I am so grateful for all of you. Even though I didn't have any family to spend today with, ( my son is a support manager at Wal-Mart... he's working of course) I did have my friend and his 2 boys to share dinner with, and I knew I had all of you. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Nov 26, 2015 7:21 PM

Overdid things today but everyone including the fur babies is stuffed and napping. ☺️

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community