Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Hello

Oct 04, 2015 4:09 PM

Hi I'm 45 been battling migraines since I was 16, fibro since I was dx'ed in 2000. Have more but that is a start. I am a mother of 3 grown kids and nana of 5 beautiful grandkids. I'm a caregiver for my first husband that is a disabled veteran and help my son with his 2 5 yr olds. If anyone figures out how to get a painfree body please let me know. Walmart said they have them on back order lol... [gentle hugs to all]

Oct 04, 2015 4:32 PM

Welcome to the community Queenb! If like one from the backorder!!! Lol Sounds like you have your hands full. Thank you to you and your hubby for his service and sacrifice! 🙋

The community is filled with all sorts of people who have lots of suggestions. And we're always supporting each other without judging. It's ok if it's a bad day or you're most, you'll find support here. (((Hugs))) & a prayer for you and your family. 🙏🌼

Oct 04, 2015 4:36 PM

Thank you flappyslady81. ...he is actually my ex husband. His family basically turned their back on him when he had brain surgery and then was medically retired 3 yrs ago. We have been thru alot getting him more stable for the past 3 yrs. My current hubby I seperated from to take care of my ex. I know may sound bad but we are still friends and he helps me when I need help but I also help him.

Oct 04, 2015 4:41 PM

No judgements here! You are a wonderful person. I wish your current husband could understand. (((Hugs))) 🙏🌼

Oct 04, 2015 4:42 PM

He understands to a point I really feel all he wanted me for was sex anyway and that isn't even in the cards for me right now. Idk all I know is I feel I'm in the right place right now and hopefully I'm doing the right thing

Oct 04, 2015 10:24 PM

I wish they were only on back order!!! Mine are no longer available.. Obsolete due to age.. LOL!! It would be so awesome if we could just put in replacement parts. 🙏🏻🌻

Oct 09, 2015 7:27 AM

Qweenb, welcome!

First off I want to Thank your ex for his service for our freedoms, My husband is a vet and I have a cousin who just left about a week ago for deployment, So when I say Thank You it is with up most respect. Secondly Welcome to the forum! You will find that these people here are awesome, and are judge free. The information that you can get here is very helpful all you have to do is ask. Love that you have a great sense of humor! It sounds like you keep a crazy busy schedule like I do! I'm constantly on the go with my son Football games and practice and his Cross Country meets and practice and then Thiers my daughter who is constantly practicing for Jr.High Cheer next year. I am also working at the school now on my own free will on the year book staff photography side to help get my name out their and I also take care of my special needs daughter and 71 year old aunt, oh! And I do photographs for the car club my husband and I are in, it a passion we both love ( cars) and they had positions open up in the club so I took the photography spot (again to get my name out their) soon to open my photography business with a gentleman from the car club as his work is amazing in it's self and he knows my situation at home so it makes it easier and he has no kids its just him and his girlfriend so it makes a perfect match. Welcome to your wonderful bunch of people! You are never alone in anything! Lol not even in your crazy schedule department! If you ever have to vent or have a question or just need to talk just say something and someone will respond! Have a wonderful and pain free day as possible!

Moparmom!

Oct 09, 2015 7:31 AM

OMG Walmart. When they come in let me know. As for everything else you do. Woohooo. Keep up the good fight. And don't seat the small stuff as it's only small stuff.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community