Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Hello!

May 09, 2016 10:07 PM

Hi everyone. I'm new and trying to consistently track my health issues. I have CRPS in my right foot and ankle. Prior to the onset of that, I struggled with pain from failed back surgery, which causes pain in my back and right hip. The result is that my right side is not much use! I'm very lucky to be able to work from home so I stay busy.

In June, I will have a trial for a spinal cord stimulator. I'm am crossing my fingers that it is successful as I'm pretty desperate for some relief and actually miss going in to work at my office!

It's always nice to find a community of people who understand what it's like to live with chronic pain.

Cheers,
Nichole

May 10, 2016 12:36 AM

Hi Nicole, welcome.
You'll find good support here. I learn things and get new ideas, too.
Hope you're having a restful evening.

May 10, 2016 8:22 AM

Hi Nicole welcome aboard. My boss has a Spinal cord stimulator implant thingo to control severe nerve pain in her neck from a car accident. Works like a charm she reckons 👍 good luck with your treatment and I hope you find relief.

May 10, 2016 10:30 AM

Welcome to our community family Nikobee! You'll find lots of support here. We vent, cry, laugh & joke, pray, meditate and send lots of e-hugs! And if you're having a bad day, no apologies are necessary... we all get them. Sadly because we all suffer chronic pain, there are many of us worldwide. Always turn to us for support & understanding; someone is usually always online both day & night.

I don't have CRPS, but many here do. I have spine issues (among numerous chronic pain issues) all the way down, having had 2 neck surgeries already. I'll add you to my prayers, that your stimulator works very well! I've not had one, but my Ortho suggested fusing my SI joints several years ago. I chickened out then, but now thinking of doing it. It's causing sciatica. Sending you hugs & prayers as you settle in and find the support you need. Have a blessed day! 🙂💕🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community