Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Hello

Jan 23, 2018 2:43 PM

I am brand new to this, so any advice would be welcome

Jan 23, 2018 2:53 PM

Welcome to the community Jenn01. I'm sorry you have chronic pain.

Jan 23, 2018 3:01 PM

Thank you. This app was suggested by my pain management doctor, so I'm just trying to figure all this out

Jan 24, 2018 1:23 PM

Hi jenn what condition do you have? Welcome by the way I’m vimi from UK

Jan 24, 2018 2:14 PM

Hello there. I have Cervikal Herniated disc prolapse. Feeling very fatigue with heavy head and electric tingling feeling out to my right arm. Areas affected are C5 to c7.

Jan 24, 2018 2:27 PM

I have scoliosis in my lumbar region kyphosis in my thoracic region congenital spinal fusion at c5 and c6 with a bulging disc at c6 and fibromyalgia

Jan 24, 2018 4:10 PM

Welcome to the community Jenn01. I'm sorry that you live with chronic pain, but I'm sure you will find support within our community. I have a herniated T11-T12 disc, degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis in my thoracic spine, and congenital tethered spinal cord.

Jan 31, 2018 1:20 AM

Hello Jenn01: Welcome!! Have any questions, I'm always here to help. Have RSD, (CRPS)Fibromyalgia, Restless Leg Syndrome, Arthritis, Failed Back Syndrome, etc... had TENS, SCS(trial,reg.), Over 350 epidural injections, this is some of the things I've gone through over the 20 years. Been there hell and back several times and now I'm walking my way to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow; with a smile on my face. Peace to you while you go through your pain journey.
How long have you been dealing with chronic pain?

Jan 31, 2018 3:41 AM

25 years

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community