Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Help!

Nov 22, 2017 5:15 PM

I’ve been in a flare for the past week and every movement hurts. I love teaching my dogs to jump but when I finally gained enough energy to have my dad set them up I only had to take 3 steps to where we train them and then I felt weak again and couldn’t move. My doctor is putting me on the heavyset medication they can. I hope it works it’s the last thing they can give me to cut the pain. I’m now taking 7 pills in the morning not including vitamins and 15 pills at nights. I want to go see my pony but I’m too weak to walk out to the barn 😢. I hope everyone has a low pain day tomorrow so you can Enjoy your thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving 🍁🦃

Nov 25, 2017 12:01 AM

Ask somebody to bring pony to the house kindly so u can see it and take it easy some days are worse then others. Your body’s telling u to rest and let the meds work the high dose might be to much for ur body. I ignored the signs my body was telling me many times and now I’m in the spot I’m in. Hope u had good thanksgiving.

Nov 27, 2017 12:40 AM

Look up some low paced leg exercises to help strengthen your muscles. Make sure you're getting enough vit d, potassium, and magnesium.

Nov 27, 2017 4:20 AM

I agree with Leslie. I take magnesium and it seems to help.

I'd also suggest investing in a heating pad or electric throw.
I have both and one for the car that plugs in.

Have you tired physical therapy?

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community