Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

HELP

Mar 01, 2018 11:30 AM

I am 12 with hyper mobility and need some advice

Mar 02, 2018 4:25 AM

Just wondering if you have any advice For eczema or hypermobility

Mar 03, 2018 9:35 AM

Do you have joint pain? If you do have you tried biofreeze? What about heat like heating pad! And is hypemobility inherited? Does anyone in your family have this?

Mar 03, 2018 5:40 PM

For the eczema , have you tried essential oils. One drop of lavender and one drop of frankincense mixed with about 1 tsp. vitamin E oil. If you have a glass small jar you can mix it and use a cotton swab to keep t pure. My advice is never buy it unless you can swallow it. The ones you can swallow are pure, with no other oils that will harm your skin. After you find out if your skin can handle the oils you can increas the e oils.

Mar 04, 2018 7:13 AM

Booboo
Yes I have joint pain and I have have tied that but it does not help
I have tried heat pads and ice packs but they both don’t work
Yes it was inherited I got it from my mum

Mar 04, 2018 7:18 AM

Zetarlov
Yeah I have tried oils
2 years ago I was an inch away from going in hospital due to lavender and sunscreen

Yes this is what really bugs me I found out not long ago I am allergic to a lot of oils

This sounds like I’m doomed because I flare up to everything
But thx so much for the help I will try it because I’m fed up and nothing is working so I may as well try it

Mar 04, 2018 8:28 AM

Here is something a lot of people don't truly understand. Those oils bought in a store are not 100% natural oil, nor are then 100% the oil they say they are. Sunscreens also make be breakout. You have to make your own blend. I can not diffuse most oils but for the areas on my hands and arms, I could not live without my blend. To order these oils you need a representative to help you. My blend may be too strong for you, but what I learned is sunscreen was a no no for me. It doesn't hurt to try the blend where you are not affected. And where the sun does not hit your skin.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community