Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Hi

Apr 03, 2016 2:08 PM

Hello. So everyone here open for conversation about their injuries eh? Hope so . Can use all the insight I can get right now.

Apr 03, 2016 3:23 PM

Hello JackAndrews, this is a good place with lots of good info & lovely people. I am from Oregon USA & have DDD with severe scoliosis & sciatica. For the last 4 days I have been in Red Zone pain. Trying to hold it together, resting because I am not walking too well. Usually my pain level is orange.
I bid you velcome. I think Dracula has said that a few times, but I mean it. Welcome. I think you will like it here.

Apr 03, 2016 9:04 PM

JackAndrews, hi! Yep we are pretty much open about our pain and disease processes, what kind of insight were you needing?

Apr 03, 2016 9:22 PM

Welcome! I'm also quite open on here.

Apr 04, 2016 12:31 PM

Welcome to the community family JackAndrews! I think most everyone has been pretty open. But there are a few who aren't as comfortable, and that's OK. I have a very long list of diagnoses causing chronic pain. My injuries were cast accidents, a fall from a tall slide, a slip & fall on wet concrete, and others. I've had many surgeries, and now I'm developing neuropathies, fibromyalgia, sjogrens, hypothyroidism, and other s...

Our community is supportive, helpful, fun loving, friendly and more. The only thing we can't do is to read minds. Read old posts and you'll learn a lot. If you have a specific topic need you can search (with the looking glass), or you can just read everything. If you get behind a few days it'll take time to read through new posts. Tell us about yourself; diagnoses, coping skills you've tried, meds you're on, etc. We will help the best we can, even if it's just a hug, shoulder, or prayer. I pray for everyone, as faith is a big part of my coping. Hugs & prayers you'll find what you need here! 🙂💕🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community