Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Hi

Aug 01, 2016 5:03 PM

Hi friends- I've been gone for some time, was traveling for the whole month of July basically... Not good for my pain ugh. Here's an update..
The MRI of my spine was normal. Doc prescribed me more tramadol and amytriptaline. He says everything from now on will be trial and error. Dry needling has given me short term relief. Have good days and then some very bad ones. Like today :/ I've been using the cbd oil infrequently.. It helps a tad. Just trying to be patient here with my body.

How's everyone doing? Any breakthroughs? ❤️✌️

Aug 04, 2016 8:01 AM

I'm glad you're back Tinydancer. Traveling always raises my pain. I'm glad the MRI was normal, showing no serious spine damage that is. But I hate you don't have definitive answers. Just peace your activities and when you're having a good day try not to overdo. If it helps, it took many of us years to get actual diagnoses. It really is a test of our patience. 😫😌 Not fun, but necessary.

I'm slightly hectically stressed trying to do things around the house that won't be done for the time I'm recuperating from surgery. It's a go on Monday, though i had a scare with a blood clot/hematoma last Saturday that burst in my wrist. Saw the surgeon yesterday and because it's barely noticeable note were going forward. Hectic & anxious but thankfully my flare is over and pain is down.

Hugs love & prayers you have a good weekend! 🙂💕🙏🌸

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community