Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Hi All

Apr 09, 2015 12:22 PM

I am so very sorry that I have not been in touch. I have been having terrible difficulty getting onto this app for some reason. It keeps on cycling saying it's syncing and then it stays on 16% and wont move even after hours. I just managed to get on here on my laptop and am hoping it goes through. I hope everyone is well, I have not been able to read posts or check up on anyone and I miss you all terribly. It really feels lonely not being able to speak to you all. This weather is continuously rainy and damp and Im in agonizing pain. I just want to sleep through it but that isnt happening either. My thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you and hopefully I can get this situation resolved and we can all chat again... I hope you all have a peaceful and less pain in your day.

Apr 09, 2015 1:32 PM

Alwayz That's the pitts about your computer acting up on you like that. I know the rain just keeps up it let's up for a day or two then it's starts up again. It is causing a lot of pain for everyone. Hope you have a great day.

Apr 09, 2015 9:08 PM

AlwayZ, have you contacted the app administration to see if they can help? We miss you too. I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Surprisingly to me I've had 2 days of pretty good low pain & low weird symptoms days. I'm wondering if its the warmer weather we're having. Praying you'll get the app issue worked out soon, and that you'll feel better too. 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community