Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Hi... I'm new here...

Jan 09, 2020 1:42 PM

I also suffer from fibromyalgia & arthritis & chronic pain... on Dec.19th they did a procedure in my lower back I got 6 injections... (lumbar facet joint)
After that da dr. are going 2 burn da nerves in my lower back....

Jan 09, 2020 3:18 PM

Hi! I'm new too and struggle with chronic pain and fibromyalgia, really happy to have you on the app!

Jan 10, 2020 8:40 PM

Welcome to the community Omari. I'm sorry to hear you also have fibro, as well as having received facet injections. I too have fibro & have had injections all down my spine. You can read the message of suggestions I posted for RecentlyFibroFighter.
Having very recently lost a sister to an aneurysm so my mind isn't so clear on suggestion specifics, and I didnt want to copy & paste, but please read the message I left for them. I hope these suggestions are helpful to you as well. I can add that an early morning warm shower and random gentle stretches throughout my day tends to help with stiffness. Hugs love & prayers as you find what works best for you!🙂💞❤🙏🌷

Jan 10, 2020 10:39 PM

Hi Flappy and all I didn’t share this with you but my Mom passed away 2014 from how your sister passed away on.I miss her all the time even Holidays and my Birthday and now my wedding this year 2020 Sept 6..
My Dads in Heaven to so I’ll be missing them on my wedding day to ..
I just wanted to share with you ...Hugs to you all Welcome all New Comers..
Shore 🙏🌈🤗❤️ Have a nice night everyone

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community