Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

how is everyone's day going?

Sep 24, 2015 2:12 PM

Today is a day I'm not doing very well at taking one thing at a time.. Ha.....so I need to distrust myself by hearing about others today.... I've been left alone again with my super low mobile dad...really nervous.. But what what I need is to hear what you guys have going.... Ready set go.......lol

Sep 24, 2015 2:18 PM

Sorry you're having a bad day. Mine's not great, but at least I'm moving about some. I woke up with my shoulder out Tuesday, my cousin got it part way back in. Later in the day I reached for the door and it popped back in. Today, it's back out again. :(

Thankfully, I don't have anything going on today and can sit and play computer games. I do have some chili in the crockpot and it smells divine. I hope your day goes better. Sending positive vibes and cyber hugs to you.

Sep 24, 2015 2:45 PM

Mine started with me waking up with the back of my neck all the way up to my head hurting,my rt shoulder hurting a deep aching pain. Now I am having a headache that starts at the base of my skull and goes up and around my head. My upper back down to lower back hurts. But other that that I'm having a good day. With the pain I know I'm still here.

Sep 24, 2015 3:10 PM

Hi. Hope everyone days gets better. My night was long, took long. I got there hours of sleep..top and it was spaced out. My right hip and lower and upper back hurts.
My day started at 6 getting kids ready for school. I then slowly got myself ready and went to work. There I found out that I had to substitute for eight teachers. Yes, that's correct.... 8! I'm exhausted and in pain but I am thankful I was ABLE to work period today.

Sep 24, 2015 8:01 PM

I have a cold, so I'm mostly trying to keep spitting mucus every few minutes. My nose and throat are sore and burning, but my group somehow decided I should do most of the talking. I had to go home afterwards. My eyes are watery and I feel like I'm crying and dehydrated. Fun!

Sep 24, 2015 8:43 PM

Pretty good today. Been pelvic pain free for 48 hours on new meds so it's small victories that have brightened my day! Otherwise, meh!

Sep 24, 2015 10:52 PM

Weather is changing in Edmonton Alberta Canada so the last week or so has been shitty. My pain is usually mostly in my upper back neck and head but Monday I had trouble with my lumbar spine, hips and knees. I could barely walk and I was glad no one was home to watch me hobble down the stairs to go lay in the sauna for an hour. It all still burns like crazy but I can walk properly now so i guess that's good.
But because i haven't been doing well at all i have no patience and the general greeting of 'how are you' annoys me on good days. So when my boss said that to me yesterday i told him not to ask questions he didn't want the answer too, then I left. Which, of course, got me a closed door meeting with him today. Luckily he allowed me to bring one of my coworkers. She understands me and my pain-rage speak so she is able to translate for me. I'm also no good with words so having her there made the meeting less awkward. Honestly when he asked if I hate him I was shocked and just started at him because I couldn't form a response. If she hadn't been there to mediate and translate (i have trouble relating to 'normals' so i find talking to them difficult) I'm sure the meeting would have become an argument and had a very different outcome.
Sorry for the really long story

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community