I am not sure where everyone is at, but know I am praying for your safety as I am my parent's, Friend's and Family in the path of Hurricane Matthew. He is to hit parts of coastal and inland Florida tomorrow and Friday and parts of North Carolina on Saturday. Please be safe and prepared! If this is your first time going through this here are some helpful tips
1. Make sure you have plenty of batteries and your cell phones are charged any any back up portable charger's are charged up.
2. Plenty of water! Cannot stress enough how important it is to have plenty of water on hand! If you have to fill up tubs or sinks then do it ( had to do that one year when a hurricane Charlie came around) .
3. Board up all windows and move everything inside the garage that could be used as projectile by a tornado or very strong wind's.
4.make sure you gas up your cars, generators and chainsaws now, because some or all gas pumps will not work afterwards.
5. Make sure you have enough cash on hand as well because some ATMs won't work either.
6. If you have a small baby or child make sure you have enough diapers,wipes, and non perishable formula and non perishable food for everyone.
7. If going to a shelter and you have animals make sure you have a place for your animals to go to, also bring plenty of games for the kids and make sure you have all your important papers in a plastic baggie so if it gets wet they won't get ruined (like birth certificate and ss cards and shot records) move important things in your house out of a flood area that you don't want ruined.
8. If evacuating, plan your route ahead of time.
MOST IMPORTANTLY STAY SAFE! PRAYING FOR YOU Y'ALL!🙏