Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

I'm new

Jan 22, 2018 6:32 PM

Not sure anymore what's wrong with me but I feel like death, with few good days. I USED TO BE SO FULL OF LIFE.
Now I don't want to do simple house chores or have contact with family and friends. I find myself much older with no clue how to get the help I need cause everything seems miles away. My brain feels fuzzy and I keep dozing I can't get out of it. Like texting this. Right hand from elbow to tips of my finger are totally numb. Sick of being sick.

Jan 22, 2018 7:37 PM

Welcome to our community Hoping4agoodday. I'm sorry you're feeling like this. If there's any questions you have or any support you need, just say it. No matter what the question or topic is, someone in this group usually has an answer.

Jan 22, 2018 7:48 PM

Thanks for the welcome. The hardest part about pain is no one believing that you are hurting. First thing I tell someone's spouse that has been diagnosed with fybromyligia,.... "your spouse has a comprised system that is unpredictable as well as it is mysterious, but as I stand in front of you"., that my pain level in multiple places of my body at this very moment range from 6-9..... The pain is real." I was a photographer back then... Couldn't do a wedding now I bet.

Jan 22, 2018 9:49 PM

Hi , Iā€™m new too...young but feeling old more than ever, having a tough time lately too...What an invalidating disease... nice to join in and say hi šŸ˜ƒ

Jan 23, 2018 6:31 AM

Welcome to the community Hoping4agoodday and Blueskies.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community