Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Im New Here

Feb 03, 2019 4:08 PM

Hi.....Im 45yr old single mom.
I have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibromyalgia .
Life is going down ward with the quality of life and i have lost so much due to my illness .

Feb 04, 2019 1:19 AM

Hi Sam welcome to the community, sorry to hear that your illness effects other aspects of your life. Hopefully you can find some help among the discussions 😌

Feb 04, 2019 6:18 AM

Hi Samlam welcome to the community. I'm sorry you have chronic pain. I also have fibro among other things. If you have any questions a or want any info look through other topics or ask away.

Feb 06, 2019 12:22 PM

Welcome to the community SamIam. I'm sorry to hear your chronic pain conditions are affecting your life so negatively. I'm 57 & took FMLA for surgery in 2010. Unfortunately my health deteriorated due to autoimmune issues jumping on board with fibromyalgia, OA and DDD (a few among many diagnosed issues). I'm now disabled due to complications connected to the mass they removed then. But as bad as it sounds, and regardless of my really bad days, I try not to give in and quit striving for days I can enjoy getting out. It's not easy learning to cope with chronic pain issues. Educate yourself, learn to identify your limits, have a good support system (here is one), and be open minded to try various things that may help you cope better (not everything works for everyone). If your doctor(s) don't support you be willing to search until you find a good doctor(s). Many old topics have good suggestions, as well as the newer topics. Hugs love and prayers you can find the best options that work for you! 🙂❤🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community