Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Intro

Nov 26, 2016 6:16 PM

Hello all, my name is Jenn. I'm a 36 yr old married working mom to 2 little boys. My 11 yr old is Autistic so my life gets quite hectic and stressful. I have been DX with Fibro, DDD, Arthritis in spine, knees, hips and wrists/hands, migraines and nerve issues in hands and feet. Initial fibro DX came about 15 years ago and comorbidities have followed like a freight train picking cars up along the way. Name a medication or therapy and there's a high likelyhood I've been there done that. Working and handling home stress has gotten the best of me a few times lately. Hoping to find some new friends and more understanding support here 😁

Nov 26, 2016 6:36 PM

Welcome Mominfl to the community. We all come from different parts of the world so they login different times. We all have different diagnosis. I have fibro and DDD. Feel free to rant, ask questions, or bring up different topics that interest you.

Nov 26, 2016 6:40 PM

Sorry for all that you are battling. My heart out to you. Welcome to the great community of wonderful people.

Nov 27, 2016 6:19 AM

Hi Jen ⚘⚘⚘welcome to the fam sweetheart. 🤗 we are all here searching 😚for a better life... 😊a better way to cope,🤗 and more understanding friends... 😚luckily theres a wealth of knowledge😊 and understanding here... 🤗so u struck gold angel! 😘Welcome 🌷 we look forward to ur future posts 🤗

Nov 27, 2016 8:46 AM

Mominfl, welcome to the asylum!!! So glad you could make it.. LOL!!🤗😜.. There are a lot of wonderful people here and we all walk through this journey of pain together. 😊... Know that there's always someone ready to come running (or in my case waddlibg😂😂) to assist when you need it!! You're never alone and there is a wealth of info here to help you cope and get through the day or doctor visits or just to hang out and have a laugh.. I've wet my pants on more than one occasion thanks to some.. (right Lulabel??🐪😉)

Nov 27, 2016 1:45 PM

Welcome to the community which I feel is more like a family.
I feel so sad that you have to deal with soo much but for understanding and laughs and maybe the odd tip or two....you never know someone might shock you with something you've not yet tried!!!....we're here to lend you a shoulder to cry on, celebrate your good times and just to be here to listen if you need to rant.
Lulabel and Alwayz you both know how to make me smile.....Alwayz yes I definitely feel like I need to be in an asylum at the moment!!!!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community