Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Introduction

Apr 15, 2016 6:37 PM

Hello, my name is bina.

I joined to assist in logging my pain as to assist with my SSDI hearing.

Fybromyalgia
COPD
PTSD
Major Depression - VA diagnoed as 50%
Anxiety
Osteoarthritis

Maybe become friends with other fybro warriors.

Apr 15, 2016 6:52 PM

Hi Bina, welcome to the family. Hope you find lots of good info here. We are a really open and sharing group of pain warriors. I seem to be really short on words today, I am hurting today. Just wanted to say Hi and welcome.

Apr 15, 2016 7:05 PM

Thank you VERY much for the warm welcome.

I totally get what we call a "bad body day" and fybro fog when our brains aren't connected to form words.

I hope you feel better...I'd offer you a spoon (spoon theory) but I've used mine up for the day.

Warm hugs woth hopes it helps your day in the tiniest bit.

bina_JBXfg

Apr 17, 2016 8:35 PM

Welcome bina! This is a very good community to find support, new info and suggestions, advice, understanding, prayers, and shoulders to cry on or vent. I have fibro, OA, major depression, anxiety, sjogrens, and many other chronic conditions. I have to say I've learned more from others here than my docs have even told me about! Lol. If you're looking for something specific, like fibro, search for it to reduce reading through all the posts. As many others can vouch for, when I miss a day or more it can take 1-2 weeks to get caught up. I hope you will find new ways to cope as you read through posts. Hugs & prayers! 🙂💕🙏🌼

Apr 17, 2016 8:39 PM

Hugs back.
THANK YOU for your warm welcome.

Using this too is great.
I hadn't realized just how much my back was hurting, now I see it is daily.

Hoping this graph will help my docs at the VA will be able to compose a better report for my hearing on SSDI.

Apr 17, 2016 10:17 PM

That will be great for your case. I journal issues and specifics in the comments section- example : my shoulder was hurting do badly today that my fingers kept going numb and the pain radiated across my back..... I believe it all helped my case. Just be careful of what you journal. It is sad that when we have a good day and brag about cooking all day that it will be used against you. Just sharing because I was just recently there in front of a judge . You may know that you can email everything you chart from the app. I would test this by emailing the link to myself first just to be sure everything that you charted you want to share. Best of luck. If you have the sister app "pain companion" that app has a private message option if you want to talk privately.

Apr 17, 2016 10:35 PM

You are awesome!

Thank you for your advice...your right about the hurting my case...I've been logging that I finish my chores or sewed...granted takes the entire day to complete an hour of work.

Ill down load the app.

Super tight hug

Apr 17, 2016 10:36 PM

Hello Nina and welcome. This group helps a lot. It's a place to go when you feel alone, wish for others input, want to compare notes, need a friendly word or just have to vent.
Keep coming back.

Apr 20, 2016 9:45 AM

Good Morning Nina, Welcome to the family! We are family I have another warrior joining me!!! Just made that up. 😚 I do not have Fibro but believe me suffer from pain on a daily. Life certainly has given me a big kick in the butt...and leg, and arm, and shoulder, and....well you get it . This is a great community to come to as the people before me have stated. It has helped me get through some tough times. And certainly have given me things to talk to my doctors about. My family here has given me ideas to try. It has been a blessing and I am sure you will find it a benefit to you as well. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Apr 20, 2016 3:17 PM

Welcome! I just joined these awesome pain warriors yesterday and already I love it! Just seeing that there are others going thru some of the same things is a BIG help! Best wishes to you Bina!

Apr 20, 2016 4:40 PM

I have to agree.
The group has definitely welcomed me with open arms.
Best wishes to you as well, can't wait to read more posts.

Apr 20, 2016 10:19 PM

Hi Bina, welcome to our community family. You have found a wonderful forum to find support, meet others dealing with chronic pain, learn new things and a lot of wonderful people (that I call my peeps) who are all here to help one another. This is a safe and comfortable community where you can ask questions, compare remedies for aches and pains, learn more things about your diseases or diagnosis and also have FUN! We are a zany bunch of close knit folks who are at the ready to take your hand when you need it. Let you know you're never alone and that we understand because we live it. There are no judgements here. There are times you need to vent, cry, scream, laugh... Whatever, we're here. You'll find a lot of good humored folks here and the conversation can get really hysterical. We try to be upbeat and laugh about things and keep one another's spirits up. Our community is growing in leaps and bounds, which is both happy and sad. Good that folks have somewhere to go for support but sad to think so many people are suffering. I hope you settle in and get to know everyone and I look forward to getting to know you as well. So, welcome aboard and feel free to holler when you need help. {{{Hugs}}} 💕🙏🏻🌻😊

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community