I have a lot of things happening with my body, lots of symptoms, but some of them seem related to my chest, my back, my throat and my ability to breath properly. I think those symptoms may be related?
- Pain under my breast(on the left most of the time)
- Coughing (like a lot, most days) & flu-like symptoms often
- Sore throat
- Sometime, sharp pain in my chest and/or my back when I cough, I sneeze, when I breathe or when I stretch my torso and my arms(the pain makes me stop breathing for 1sec and I curl up due to the force of the chock/pain(I had a lot of difficulties explaining the last part in English so if you don’t understanf, please tell me!)).
- Sometimes, it start for no reason with a more dull pain in my chest and I start to have difficulties breathing.
- I almost always have the feeling of having something stuck in my throat (mucus?) And I have the need to swallow or cough, but it never works.
- I’m really easily out of breath when I walk, when I exercise, etc…
Is all of this just due to my lack of exercise? Do you have any ideas of what it could be ?